BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Visitors Since 2/20/09

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Lingerie Anniversary Card

<--- Card Front




Don't let your mind go
there! This card only looks naughty. I made this card on March 9th. It's my anniversary card for DH.

Inside of Card-->

I searched SCS using keyword 'bikini' and ran across a link for a template by StampOwl. I printed the template of a piece of card stock, cut it out, and traced it onto a skin tone colored CS. The lingerie pieces are retired (Palette Prints DSP sampler) I ran through the Big Shot using a Texturz plate.


DETAILS (SU! unless noted) :

  • Stamps: Hugs & Wishes
  • Ink: Basic Black
  • Paper: retired Palette Prints DSP, Vellum paper, card stock from unknown source
  • Accessories: Big Shot, Texturz- Texture Plates Kit#4, retired Love & Happiness rub-ons
  • Credits & Kudos: template by StampinOwl & inspiration by SCS galleries

2 comments:

Mia said...

The link to StampinOwl's template is:
http://stampowl.blogspot.com/2008/01/panty-template.html

StampOwl said...

oh I love it glad you enjoyed the template